This week’s headlines in The Leader include:
- Water rate increases on tap;
- Easter visits add to COVID-19 increases;
- No timeline for vaccination clinics in South Dundas;
- Rezoning application for County Road 2 property denied;
- Few changes at WDMH as COVID-19 hospitalizations increase;
- Funeral home licences revoked;
- Alaboard open and hiring;
- Our editorial – Water down the drain;
- Sports recaps of U18 hockey and figure skating seasons;
- These stories and more.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.
Support local journalism in your community. Subscribe to The Leader today!