This week’s headlines in The Leader include:
- Landfill lifespan drops to one year;
- Back to school, again;
- Council approves compost solution;
- Outdoor rink operations discussed;
- Retirement home vaccinations ongoing;
- Counties debate economic development planning;
- Vehicle repairs breaking the budget;
- Our editorial – Science is not conspiracy;
- Gibberish – Certain white fibs and felines;
- Sports card collecting reemerges as a hobby;
- No better time to check out the library;
- North Dundas Rockets to launch time in EOSHL;
- These stories and more in The Leader.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.