- Dramatic rise in COVID-19 cases in EOHU;
- South Mountain resident Ben Macpherson launches new BBQ sauce venture;
- WDMH welcomes festive babies;
- Looking back at the year that was 2020;
- Newsmaker of the Year – COVID-19;
- Counties looking to improve South Dundas intersection;
- Province launches programs to help with second lockdown;
- Region receives second round of Safe Restart funding;
- These stories and much more.
Plus Wendy Gibb is back with another dose of Gibberish, and school’s back – so is the Seaway Scoop.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories will be posted online Thursday.