This week’s headlines in The Leader include:
- Increases for campground and marina fees;
- Procedural bylaw setting new rules for remote participation;
- Lighting the way;
- Clean up underway;
- Hippity-hoppity – Easter’s on its way;
- Varied approach to schools returning to extracurriculars;
- Water and wastewater rate study awarded;
- Playhouse benefits from acting like kids;
- Upper Canada Village opens May 21;
- These stories and much more in The Leader.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in-stores now. Select stories published online beginning Thursday.