- The Leader selected 2020 Business of the Year;
- Resiliency rewarded with 2020 Awards of Excellence;
- Alight at Night is back for 20th year;
- EOHU region returns to Yellow level;
- Remove restrictions from Lancer Centre says South Stormont Council;
- Snow days for all at UCDSB;
- Morrisburg Court to remain;
- Angel tree moves to River Rat Treasures;
- Final service marks closure of the Brinston United Church;
- These stories and much more.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.
Have you started your holiday shopping for this year? Why give only one gift, when you can give a gift that keeps giving all year. Give a gift subscription to The Leader this year. Only $35 a year, delivered to your mailbox weekly, anywhere in Canada. Subscribe now.