- Region may enter modified Stage Two restrictions;
- Warden stalemate again settled by a hat;
- Villages compost sites both face permanent closure;
- Morrisburg Remembrance Service moving outdoors;
- South Dundas Christmas Exchange determined to find a way to deliver;
- 401 bridge demolition slated for this weekend;
- South Nation Conservation levy increase shocking to local council;
- Online survey misses the mark for council;
- These stories and much more including our editorial, letters to the editor, and more Gibberish, Perspectives, and Seaway Scoop columns.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday, breaking news when it happens.
Support local journalism in your community, telling your stories. Buy a copy, or subscribe today!