This week’s headlines in The Leader include:
- Proposed $150 Million Iroquois housing project;
- Major honour for Seaway student;
- New crosswalk immediately vandalized;
- More lawsuits against Bonamie/SDWDC;
- School field trips up at UCV, more inclusive programming updates;
- Smoke blankets region;
- Editorial: Three steps forward, one step back;
- Constitutional challenge ruling delayed;
- Upper Canada Playhouse debut – Norm Foster’s Moving In;
- These stories and much more this week in The Leader.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in-stores today. Select stories online beginning Thursday.