This week’s headlines in The Leader include:
- Counties draft budget proposes 1.86 per cent tax rate increase;
- Iroquois resident charged in yacht fraud investigation;
- New cases in EOHU region;
- Iroquois’ sweet new event celebrates the season;
- Shops to pop up in new location;
- SDG rural education conference set for February;
- Editorial: Assessment time bomb;
- Wanderings: Just doing their job;
- Home loss/road win for Jr. C Lions;
- These stories and much more, including our yearly Magic of Christmas feature filled with photos, drawings and other Christmas cheer.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in-stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.