This week’s headlines in The Leader include:
- One more week until reopening;
- Two more deaths in Long Sault LTC home;
- Bouck’s Hill fire sends two to hospital;
- Congenital Heart Disease Awareness Week – Kaeden’s story;
- Pathways open for winter use;
- Opioid overdose numbers rise during pandemic;
- OPP mental health nurse program expanded;
- Our editorial – Move or cancel Spring Break;
- Wandering – Hammers and a self-help book;
- Your letters to the editor;
- UCDSB changes school closure policy;
- The Sound of Music – St. Lawrence Acoustic State returning in 2022;
- These stories and more in The Leader.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.