This week’s headlines in The Leader include:
- Could this be the next South Dundas council?
- Fire at popular Morrisburg restaurant;
- Completed John D. Ross Airport and Campground building dedicated;
- Local golf cart driver charged;
- Heat conditions cause of UCV ride derailment;
- Council delivers direct feedback;
- Regional roundup of municipal nominations;
- Editorial: The failed 10 per cent;
- Need a new outfit? Check out Martha’s Closet;
- Seeking funds for George Jowett Hall accessibility upgrade;
- These stories and more in The Leader.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in-stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.