This week’s headlines in The Leader include:
- Over-budget but project still going ahead this summer;
- More costly street-scape approved;
- Landfill decision pushed to 2022;
- Low water levels prompt IJC public meetings;
- Planning appeal submitted;
- Winchester railway overpass under budget;
- Editorial – Water ticking time bomb;
- Gibberish – In praise of birthdays;
- No changes likely for end of year school celebrations;
- These stories and more.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.