- Local COVID-19 numbers increase;
- House Mover mural returns;
- Nearly $700k in funding for WDMH;
- School’s back for the first time in six months;
- Landfill fees increasing October 1st;
- Modified Iroquois Apple Festival this weekend;
- School delayed for some at-home UCDSB students;
- Ross Video founder to be awarded honourary membership;
- Cannabis bylaw in the works;
- Diversity Dundas formed to address racism and discrimination in county;
- New arena protocols in place
- South Dundas Anglicans looking at next steps for St. James Church;
- These stories and much more.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.
But why wait until Thursdays to read only some of the news online? Subscribe to the print edition and get all the news delivered to your mailbox each week. For $35/year anywhere in Canada, you can have all the news from South Dundas, and beyond. Click here to sign up today!