- Medical Officer of Health: We’re still in a pandemic;
- Family seeking identity of good Samaritan;
- UCDSB trustees say full return to school is the only suitable option;
- Virtual Hike a real boon for Dundas County Hospice;
- $4 billion one-time funding announced for municipalities;
- South Dundas Tourism Advisory Committee back to work;
- Officials unhappy with joint school board Community Planning Partnership;
- Pandemic not standing in the way of preservation work;
- Day Tripper: Strong will and hard work keeping live music viable;
- These stories and much more.
Pick up your copy of The Leader, in stores now. Select stories online beginning Thursday.
Why wait for only some stories to be posted online though? Get the full picture by subscribing to The Leader. For only $35 per year, get this paper delivered to your mailbox weekly. Support local journalism, telling your stories. Click here to subscribe.